Building upon the recent 8.0.0 major release which included a new Developer Portal experience, we continue to introduce more comprehensive and feature-rich solutions in this release.
New Component: Review Page
- The new Review Page Component enables a configurable Review Page to be created within a form. Form Builders are able to easily select which components should be included within the Review Page without a single line of code.
Rearrangable Wizard pages
- Wizard Form Pages can now be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping the Wizard Breadcrumbs into the desired order.
Export a single Form as a Project Template
- We have added the ability to export/import a single form as a project template which includes additional needed context such as Access Settings, Roles and Permissions, Actions, etc. Previously, Forms could only be imported/exported via API or using the Form Embed URL, which did not include the additional context.
URL data source type for List Based Components
- The Radio Button, Checkbox, and Select Box Components now allow the available values to be dynamically populated via external URL.
Direct AWS SDK Integration Support
- Added configuration support for direct integration with AWS SDK as an S3 option for File Uploads.
Added support for OIDC
- Additional configurations for SLO using OIDC are now available within the Developer Portal.
Masked Value with Asterisk – Hide Input Option
- Enable masking of data input for Textfield Components using asterisks, which appear immediately instead of the value entered.
Added support for Base 64 objects in API Requests
- API Requests for Submissions can now include Base 64 encoded files such as Signatures using the Form.io Signature Component by appending full=true to the API Call.
Cursor focus behavior in Developer Portal
- The cursor focus now defaults to the Label/Title/Legend when a new component is dragged and dropped onto a Form.